It’s getting near the end of the year, and with a potential move on our hands (details on that later) we wanted to give you the opportunity to be able to relax and hang out at the brewery for a few hours - every Friday – through the end of December.
SURPRISE! Devil’s Canyon Brewery will be OPEN from 4-7pm every Friday through the end of the year.
Pints are $4.00
NO Glass Purchase Necessary
Available to Go:
- Deadicated Amber Ale in 16oz Can 4-Packs
- California Sunshine Rye IPA in 16oz Can 4-Packs
- California Sunshine Rye IPA in 22oz Bottles
- Full Boar SOUR Scotch Ale in 22oz Bottles
- Full Boar Barrel Aged SOUR Scotch Ale in 22oz Bottles
- All Styles in 64oz Growlers
Yes, we will still have our regularly scheduled Beer Fridays on November 30th and December 14 (2 weeks early) – but people have been asking for an opportunity to grab a friend and bring them down to the brewery in a “more casual than Beer Friday” setting. Here it is!
We won’t have a food truck (you’re welcome to bring a snack) or a band (you’re welcome to whistle a happy tune), just tables, heaters and great beer and root beer. So grab a friend, stop by for few pints, get a couple’a growlers or 22oz Bottles to go – and start the weekends off right!